A visa interview is a personal interview that is part of the UK visa procedure. all people have to attend a visa interview after completing their online application and report submission. it is used to check if you, as an applicant, are real.
Visa officials will ask you questions that typically revolve around you to decide the intentions behind your journey. We have collected a list of questions for our students who would attend the UK student visa interviews. The questioner might ask a variety of questions from different groups. Every student should prepare themselves to follow the questions.
Why choose the UK?
- What is the Purpose of your trip?
- Why do you wish to study in the UK and not in the USA or your country?
- What if you get a UK degree here, would you like to go to the UK again for higher studies?
- Why did you select the UK for high Education? Isn’t this course offered by any university or college in the UK.
About the university/college? (UK visa interview questions – 2020)
- How many Universities did you apply to?
- Which universities did you apply to (both admits and rejects)?
- Which universities accepted you?
- Why did you choose the University of ———— and how did you find about it?
- Can you mention the names of some Professors?
- Did you receive any scholarships?
- Where is your university located in the UK? Do you know how to reach ——?
- Which is your campus? Where is it located?
About your courses? (UK visa interview questions – 2020)
- What course are you going for?
- Why did you select this course? Is it relevant to your previous studies?
- Why are you taking this course?
- What is the course structure and content?
- Why don’t you do this course in your country?
- How long will studies last?
- What is the scope of your course?
- What do you plan to study at university?
- What is the course commencement date?
- What will be the total cost of tuition?
- (if you have changed the field of specialization, e.g. you have done BE Mechanical and now going for Masters in Business or Computer) why do you want to change your stream?
- What steps have you taken to ensure that you will be able to perform well in the new field you wish to change to?
- Where will you stay in the UK?
Your academic background?
- Where did you do your last course of study?
- What is your specialization?
- What is your higher school, degree or master’s % or grade?
- What are your subjects in the last course of study ( high school, degree, or master’s)?
About your current job/business
- Show your Experience Certificate. (if applicable)
- (If you are currently working) Why are you leaving your current job?
IELTS / PTE / English waiver / personal course-related questions:
- Can you show me your IELTS/ TOFEL/PTE
- Have taken any English Test (in case English is waived)
- On what grounds you managed to get a waiver for English?
- Who took your interview? Was it through Skype/ telephonic or personal?
- Your scores are low? Why?
- Are you going for a pre sectional course? (for students going on pre seasonal English or those who are at B1 level)
- What is the duration of your Pre Sectional course?
- What is the fee of your pre sectional?
- Are you confident that after doing a processional course you will be able to move to B2 level?
About your family
What does your father do?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- What is your father’s / family’s annual income?
- Where your brother/parents did complete their studies.
- Do you have a brother/sister, or any other relative already at this university or in the UK?
- Where did your brother/parents complete their studies?
- Are you married?
- Where is your spouse?
- Will your spouse accompany you?
- Your spouse profile/ profession/ qualifications/ background?
- Has your spouse been to the UK? If yes, when and for how long?
- What proof do you have for marriage?
- For how long have you been married?
- Why have you decided to go to the UK after marriage?
- What is your spouse’s income?
Sponsor and financial details
- Have you got any Loans? What are the sources of income of your sponsor?
- How do you plan to repay your loan?
- What proof do you have that your sponsor can support your studies?
- Who is paying for your education and what is his/her income?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Could you please show me the passbook or bank statements?
- How many people are dependents on your sponsor?
- How much money is available for your stay in the UK?
- What is your tuition fee? How much have you paid? When and how?
- Have you got any scholarships?
- What will be your living expense?
- How will you pay your balance fees and manage living expenses?
- What are your plans after completing your studies? Have you researched your career prospects?
- What will you do after completing BA/BSc/BS/PGD/MA/MBA/MS/MSc?
- What will you do after coming back home?
- How much money can you earn after the completion of your studies?
- What are your future plans after completion of your studies?
- Do you intend to work in the UK during or after the completion of your studies?
- How can you prove that you will come back after finishing your studies?
Relatives in the UK
- Do you have any relatives in the UK?
- Do you know anyone (in the UK) at your University?
Based on your visa interview schedule and location, make sure that you arrive at the UK Embassy/Consulate 30 minutes before the visa interview for security checks. Also, you will have to stand in the line with others for your turn for a visa interview.
Without prior experience, you may find it difficult to get an instant visa for the UK.
We can help you apply for free. All you have to do is contact us!
Submit your application to apply for the UK Universities: http://bitly.com/UKTCL